Thursday 16 May 2013

Week 5 K-pop Academy : At Kaya

This Week at K-pop Academy was my most enjoyed week yet as we Visited Korean Restaurant 'Kaya' Learning about Korean cusine. Well, where do i start to comment on this week; well, firstly I ARRIVED WAAAAY TOO EARLY to the the restaurant whilst everything was being prepared but at least i was first loool. Anyway..... we were slipt up into groups just like on the first week but i wasnt 2NE1 >< i in was SHINee. One placed in groups we were told we would be cooking Bulgogi and Pajeon and the Chefs talked us through it.
Thats me..... loving my hat btw lol
After the talk through we were  told it was going to be a cooking contest based on presentation long story short....... my team lost LOOOL
Anyway i had and enjoyable experience at Kaya and hope to vist there soon again

No comments:

Post a Comment